Sunday, August 24, 2014

Job time

Yes, it is true.. I got my first job! It's funny that I had to come all the way to Paraguay to finally be employed but I was offered a job. I went to English learning class with my brother and sister at this language school in downtown, and the teacher, who's pregnant, asked me if I was interested in teaching the more advanced class when she is on maternity leave. I said of course and I'm really excited! My official class starts next Saturday and it's once a week. Now I'll have some spending money while I'm here :) 

Besides that, this week was good. The kids are very cute and on Thursday was the national Parguayan folk dancing and traditions day. So at school, all the kids dressed up; boys in pants and a sombrero and girls in skirts with their makeup and hair all done, it was nice. They all looked so pretty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment