Thursday, August 7, 2014

Pre-Departure Orientation in Miami

I arrived in Miami yesterday afternoon after a brutal 3:00am wake up call to drive to the airport. We're all very excited and just want to be in our countries already. This orientation has all the students from the US that are traveling on any program, to a South American country. When I arrive in Asuncion tomorrow morning, I will attend another little orientation for all the students coming from around the world, living in Paraguay. I cannot wait for that and to meet everyone! It's a little boring now with bonding games and covering all the rules, but we will leave here in no time. I will try to post as much as I can, so check in and catch up if you want too! Next time I post, I will be in Paraguay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment